Saturday, May 9, 2009

Alif Allah

Allah in the name of, The Most Affectionate, the Merciful.

The inspiration of Blog writing came through a very dear friend, and I was thinking about it for the last few weeks.

But Which topic I should start with ?, then I thought, let just go and start with whatever clicks in the mind and the
first thing came into my mind was BISMILLAHIR-RAHMANIR-RAHIM.

Since Childhood, it is imparted in a muslim child that whatever good he/she has to do, Start it with Bismillah, to have Allah's Blessings and His Support in whatever good deed we ought to do.

A Hadith states that "Any important work that does not beign with Bismillah is imperfect".

So, with this and a small prayer (in urdu), which is still not written on paper by me :), I look to start my Blog writing.

Here it goes........

Woh Sharab-e-Kuhan Phir Pila, Saqiya
Kabhi Mujh Ko Mujh Say Mila, Saqiya

Buhut Say Andhayray Tuaqub Mayn Hayn
Sawera Nazar Mayn Jaga, Saqiya

Mayn Hoon Tota Tara Tayray He Falak Ka
Mujhay Mayri Rifat, Ata, Saqiya

Zamanay Kay Sub Rung Pheekay Lagayn
Mujhay Apnay Hi Rung Runga, Saqiya

Tayray Is Zameen-o-Zamanay Ki Khair
Mujhay Bhee Tu Apna Bana, Saqiya

At this note, I end the start of my blogging....Lets see, what comes next.
Baat chul nikil hay, ab daykhayn kahan tuk puhunchay :)

May Allah always shower His blessings upon us.

Bye.

-Wire-Bird

Important Note: A friend has mentioned that "Fatmid" is running short of Blood Group B+ supplies. So, All those who have B+ blood group and are in Karachi, please donate at Fatmid. Because, there is no cause much noble than saving a human life.


No comments:

Post a Comment