Saturday, May 16, 2009

Disturb

I am really disturb for some unexplainable reasons since last evening. Today it’s an off day for me, so I am at home and it’s really not helping. First, I thought of watching few movies, which I recently downloaded, but after few minutes, just stopped watching. Tried the next movie, same thing happened.

 

I guess it’s basically the inside, which is not feeling good. Add to it the external factors like power crisis in Karachi, though we have a generator at home, but it just adds to frustration especially at night to get up and start the generator, bear the noise, and keep reminding yourself that you have to shut it down also. Oh God. What to do?

 

So, nothing else to do, I started to write these lines, without thinking about anything specific. Last evening on my way back home, I experience the traffic jam on two sites; it was because of some VIP (or VVIP) movement. It was still hot and humid at that time of the evening (around 7 PM), the van’s air conditioner was also not working properly due to extremely hot conditions, and you can imagine what would I be thinking about that IMPORTANT PERSON, who had made not just me but a lot of others feel like in prison at that time.

 

Anyways, as they say, ‘Baday baday shehroon mayn yeah chooti chooti batayn hoti reahti hayn’. The best advice given to me by one of our teacher was ‘if you can’t change it, just face it, and move on’.

 

That’s all for now, and Yes, do help the people in need. They deserve our attention. If you can’t donate anything, at least pray to Almighty for them.

 

Take care of yourself and people around you.


Bye


-Wire-Bird

2 comments:

  1. ab teri yeh halat daikh kar taras a raha hai :D.. abai bachi chor kar bhaag gayi hai kya tujhee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :). Sub ko apnay jaysa naheen samajhtay, Nadan

    ReplyDelete